Meh, I still owe a friend his xbox, for now, I settle with PSP.
I guess since I don't game all that much anymore, it's hard to justify shelling out several hundred bucks on something I'd play maybe twice a month. I didn't mean Taki and Huang, I meant Huang and Mitsurugi lol- their movesets were nearly identical in Soul Blade.
BTW, I love Mitsurugi's ending in SB- it's funny.
It's like after all that work, he gets defeated by a rifle...what the!
I used to know the timing to beat the rifleman, can't seem to pull it off now rofl.

Johnny ST Tai
LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.
Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

http://hubpages.com/profile/Johnny+ST.+Tai

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat

http://www.mynoisyplanet.com/TheCAT.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2

http://www.rhythmqwest.com/thecat

Watch our videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcer-Qboz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuQZ7OT2yA

Check out my writings at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/fanfic/

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=10366

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/330245/JSTiger

"Not perfect, but honorable.
Not wealthy, but very happy.
Not successful, but confident.
Not famous, but popular.
Don't have an empire, but have a home.
Don't have many lovers, but know what is true love."