Hi Hayden,
The reason that Munawar made it $50 was because he worked a lot. I spoke to him yesturday, he said to me, they did many retakes of the scenes. They even stayed up until late! So that's why its about $50. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hayden Presley" <hdpres...@hotmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Last Chance to Save on Three-D Velocity!

Hi,
To tell you the truth, I've beaten it once, and while I'm trying to get
through it again, I just don't care as much for it anymore. Something is
gone once you've completed the game the first time through, and while it has
some excellent sounds and a very well-put together storyline, it really
isn't worth $50.

Best Regards,
Hayden