We'll just have to agree to disagree. Besides, fifty bucks is about what you can expect to pay for a lot of mainstream games anymore, and those aren't even truly accessible.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauricio Almeida" <mauricio...@uol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Last Chance to Save on Three-D Velocity!

quality is a concequence of work.
should you work on a product forgetting of playability in the future?
no, you should not.
why would you think that games like Mota, from USA games will never run
out of public? because they are random. the itens you gain are random.
the number of possible weapon choices is huge.
When you are dealing with shareware solutions, you  must not only own a
creative mind, which munawar certainly  does, and have the talent to
code, which he definitely does as well.
you must know how to deal with your market,  and attract your public.
if tdv had more playability, he could easily have charged $35 for it and
yet it would have compensated the work from a market sale point of view,
simply because all those people that are complaining about playability
would have no reason to complain, as extra playability is never a bad
thing.

Mauricio almeida