From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 5:06 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Time of Conflict help

Hi everyone, could someone tell me what to do when my inventry units and
fighters can't find any more uncharted land to explore?  Have I created too
much for the map?  Also should I leave fighters for bigger more advanced
battles rather than the practise maps?  I think this last game I ended up
with more stuff than I knew what to do with.  <Smile>  An empire out of
control.