To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Time of Conflict help

Hi everyone, could someone tell me what to do when my inventry units and fighters can't find any more uncharted land to explore? Have I created too much for the map? Also should I leave fighters for bigger more advanced battles rather than the practise maps? I think this last game I ended up with more stuff than I knew what to do with. <Smile> An empire out of control.