Hi everyone, could someone tell me what to do when my inventry units and
fighters can't find any more uncharted land to explore?  Have I created too
much for the map?  Also should I leave fighters for bigger more advanced
battles rather than the practise maps?  I think this last game I ended up with
more stuff than I knew what to do with.  <Smile>  An empire out of control.