Well, I'll see what happens. Weird though that fat drives can only be 32 gb... I had an external that was 250 gb a while back and it used fat as its file system. But anyhow, back to gaming... if anyone else has suggestions on the matter, please email me offlist. Especially people who know why a 250 gb hdd would use fat when it's reportedly only possible to have a 32 gb hdd with fat. lol.