--- Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
I know I shouldn't ask here, but I need to put isos somewhere. I just got a new external hard drive which is using the ntfs file system, but I want to convert it to fat-32 once I've put everything on it so I can move all my isos over but not lose data in the process. Putting it into fat-32 also doubles as a device for storing stuff on my ps3... how does one do this? Again, sorry for being off-topic. But I couldn't find another place to ask.
- [Audyssey] OT: changing file system on an external hard dri... Clement Chou
- Re: [Audyssey] OT: changing file system on an external... Hayden Presley
- Re: [Audyssey] OT: changing file system on an external... shaun everiss
- Re: [Audyssey] OT: changing file system on an exte... Clement Chou
- Re: [Audyssey] OT: changing file system on an external... Trouble