Hi Phil,

Smile. I was just teasing you, but thanks for the update anyway. That
sounds like my kind of bad luck. I too have had my share of bad luck
coming up when trying to get Mysteries of the Ancients out the door.
Believe it or not my projections was to release Mysteries of the
Ancients 1.0 this week, but that really got derailed with the
Christmas holidays, two weddings, and several other things that
reduced my free time to practically zilch left over for game
programming. Then, losing two months on trying to figure out why SFML
wasn't working didn't help things either. So I'm at least a month or
two behind schedule now. We are now looking at a March or April
release window.