>From David Greenwood:

    Hi all,

I'm holding a workshop on the upcoming changes to Shades of Doom Multi-User.
I'd like to give you some of my thoughts, and I'd really like to hear yours.

Place: VIPConduit.com
Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2010.
Time: 9PM eastern
Room: Special Events

Open to all.

Note that you will need a VIP Conduit guest account to participate.  If you
currently do not have one, it probably is too late at this point, but sign
up anyway since we'll be doing this on the first Tuesday of every month.

If you would like to pass this on to other game lists that might be
interested, I'd appreciate it.

Regards,
David Greenwood
davidgreenw...@gmagames.com