From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Tj Squires
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 2:08 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Pull 1.3 is here!

Hi all,  I'll cut to the chase.  Here are the new changes.

1.3
*Decreased the area of fire from 12 units to 4, thanks members of the
Audyssey List!
*Added a pause function.  Thanks Thomas!
*added a pause sound.
*Made the background ambiance loop properly.  Thanks Philip and Audyssey
List!
*Updated the keys section of the manual to reflect pausing.
*Moved the checking for updates to the main menu.

Now it's time for my little blerb!  I know updates are coming rather
frequently, and those of you that have played the game can tell that
it's my first time ever doing something like this.  I am getting
sentamental for a minute, bare with me!  I've always wanted to put out a
game, or multiple games, and am overjoyed at the chance to do so.  I
must thank all of you that have given me feedback, because it's all gone
into my learning process.  I wouldn't be surprised if a few of you have
rolled your eyes at the amount of updates in the last two days, 3
actually, and said "Oh god.  When will he be finally done!"  Because I
know I have!  Lol.  Anyway, for those of you that are enjoying the game
as I am enjoying making it, I have to thank you.  It's been fun so far,
and I've learned lots.  For those of you that have had the misfortune to
play Car Shot, I hope that you have or will give Pull a try, because I
think it'll be much much better for you.  I'm still learning what makes
a game difficult in my mind and in code are different, so, bare wth me
as I struggle through this, and hopefully come out, when completed, with
a game that people enjoy playing.  So, once again, please send your
feedback my way, weather good or bad, I could use it trust me!  Also,
thank you once again for taking your time to try my little game!

A note to sean:  I know you enjoy the installer, however, because of the
updator thing, and just because it's been this way from the beginning, I
think I am going to keep the game as a zip file for now, unless people
really wish for the installer.  Also, I'm not sure how Phil does it,
but, being on his games list, for consistancy, I think it would make his
life a little easier too.  If I don't kill him with the ammount of
updates the seem to be coming forth.  *grins*.

Thanks again,

Tj