While I agree with using teamtalk, I think asking for summaries or transcripts is a bit much.. why do that if you already have the audio archives? And someone has to figure out how to record teamtalk presentations first. Because lord knows the last time we tried that... didn't work so well.

At 07:46 PM 08/01/2011, you wrote:
well I don't care for this, if we start them again we need a few changes.
Firstly using something like teamtalk would really mean we could run off private servers etc. 2. someone needs to archive these and release as a podcast for those that can't join, that includes myself. 3. someone needs to post summeries or transcripts in text or both if at all possible to the list or if thats to hard any new topics etc discussed for those that don't want to wade.
In short we need to overhaul the entire system.
At 09:01 a.m. 9/01/2011, you wrote:
Simple. If we keep them then we should start the chats back again. Otherwise
it's just going to throw new people like myself off and it's just another
message in everyone's mail boxes. I use to hold a gamers chat on FTP, Anyone
up for me starting them again?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 2:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] (Moderator) Gamers Chat Notifications

Hi list,

Okay. Some of you have requested that we, the moderators, stop the weekly
gamers chat notifications. Personally, as nobody seams to be using this
service regularly I'm for just turning off the notifications myself.
However, since this is a list feature for everyone's use I'd like to get a
general feel of what you, the rest of the list, think of turning off the
chat notifications. Do we keep them or get rid of them?

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5770 (20110108) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5770 (20110108) information _____________

http://www.eset.com