get rid of them.
I aggree with some I did try to get on  at one time or another.
but either I ran out a time, or I had connection issues or something, they are not nz time zone friendly, and I tried to listen to a few but I honestly never really got access to it. Its been at least 6 years since I have bothered with voice chat sites, especially with teamtalk, skype, and klango not to mention msn, etc. saying that if someone wants to make a teamtalk for audyssey use thats probably fine though who knows.
I think we are generating enough traffic without chats.
I have even forgotten my user id and pasword.
So yeah they are spam now, no one even talks about the chats in fact even when they were on hardly ever.
And now the mag is all letters from the list, hmmm.
On that subject, unless the mag can come out in a regular manner with someone doing it I vote we should scrap the mag to, its sad but unless there is like a regular issue at sertain times and that schedual is kept well. On that note if the mag is just gona be content from the list I vote we should make it go away, news is fine but there are few to no articles these days with the adam imortal gamer, and game rescue unit series gone, and with only the dnd chat stuff in it assuming that dnd with phill v is still active, well I think thats also gone to unless ofcause we can have a regular release at least.
I am happy to help with that.