Well, Thomas, you said don't start out with something big when your trying to
program for the first time. I have a very big problem. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks. Here is my code. I think it is crap.
alert("Hi," "Welcome! This is Muhammed Deniz, please press space bar to exit!")
If_key_press_Space_Bar;
Allow exit.
void exit
In notepad, where it says Muhammed Deniz, it has Muhammed, then a blank line,
then Deniz. I think the issue is that with notepad, it thinks the spacebar is
also tab. I need to sort this out too.