From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Tj Squires
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 5:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT problem!

Hi,

To put ti simply, if the line doesn't start a function, conditional
statement, or a loop, it should have a semicolon.  For instance, switch,
if, do, while, for, and function declarations (void main(), void die(),
etc) should not have semicolons.  string words; int blah; alert("Woo",
"I like myself very much,"); sound.play(); anything the directly gives
your script an action to perform or a variable to change should have a
semicolon.  Again.  Read the manual.  It explains it better than I ever
could.

Tj