Hi,

To put ti simply, if the line doesn't start a function, conditional statement, or a loop, it should have a semicolon. For instance, switch, if, do, while, for, and function declarations (void main(), void die(), etc) should not have semicolons. string words; int blah; alert("Woo", "I like myself very much,"); sound.play(); anything the directly gives your script an action to perform or a variable to change should have a semicolon. Again. Read the manual. It explains it better than I ever could.

Tj