Hi Kai,
I checked out the Logitech Rumble Gamepad F510 with Dual Vibration Motors
$30.99 USD at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Rumble-Gamepad-Vibration-Motors/dp/B003VAM392
and the comment,
The three new gamepads support Microsoft's XInput or "Common Controller" technology, which is a completely different way of communicating with the PC than our older pads. This makes them more compatible with newer games, which generally do not support the older "DirectInput" communication standard if they support gamepads at all. The F310, F510, and F710 are still compatible with DirectInput, however, so older games that support gamepads will still work correctly. Additionally, the minijoystick apertures have been changed from squares to circles, and the Cordless F710 has been given rubber grips (where the Cordless RumblePad 2 had none).

The only real differences between the F510 and F710 are wirelessness of the F710 (and the associated batteries and receiver that come with that feature) and color.