i to have this problem. rather anoying.

From: "Kai" <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:25 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed 3 now available

Greetings List.

I don't know if it's just me, but Top Speed 3 seems to have issues with game pads that have a lot of buttons, which is frustrating since it has plenty of assignable functions, and there's currently no way to bypass a particular assignment. This means you get stuck during controller configuration, and have to escape out without being able to commit the changes.

My Logitech Rumblepad II, for example, will only allow me to assign functions to buttons 1 through 4, the POV hat, and the right analog axis. I can understand the analog axis issue, but not the inability for the program to assign functions to buttons 5 through 12.

I was told this is a DirectX issue, but seeing as Windows itself recognizes all the buttons and axis's in the test applet, and seeing as I can successfully use all buttons and axis's in EPSXE and other emulators, I sincerely wonder if such is the case.

Anyone able to enlighten me on this issue?

Kai

----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>