Marina,

Can you tell us the highest level areas you're able to go to safely?
I see that you're a fighter, so if you're having a lot of trouble with
lower level areas it's probably that your equipment is mismatched for
your character.  For a fighter, the most important types of equipment
are those with hitroll and damroll on them.  This raises your damage
level and makes it a lot easier to kill things.  It's a good idea to
sacrifice armor for hitroll and damroll, especially at low levels.

-dentin

Alter Aeon Multiclass MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com