Greetings List.

Anyone here have the expertise/experience required to make a game in the vain of ADOM? Entombed is all well and good, but it's just not the same feeling. You don't have multiple dungeons with their own properties and specialized rooms and room flags, a road / wilderness system to access the multitude of towns and dungeons, a deity system, turn-by-turn combat with mobiles that can actually move, attack, retreat, etc. I'd love to code such a game myself, but I do know my limits, and that's math. Such a game would require way too much math.

Kai