Well if that is the case then what games for the iphone could I play being total blind?
The kind of games I'm looking for is a RPG with music and sound effects.
Another kind of game that I'm looking for is a sport game that will have scoring and not something like LOLriffic stuff sports games. Because they don't have scoring and no challenge to them.
An a horror game aswell.
I have papa sangre