From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:38 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Could someone please help?

Just keep in mind that in terms of understanding movelists and the
like, sighted people have to read up and understand movelists for
fighting games just as much... if they want to get good. So it isn't
only us who need to read those things. Sighted people do just as
much, in fact sometimes may put even more time into it. That's where
all the tournament players come from.