Hi Muhammed,

Let me just say something, and I'm only going to say this once. Raul
and I are well aware of the lists opinion regarding this matter, and
have plans to disable the chat robot messages when we get the time to
do so. You are in no position to snap your fingers and expect us to
jump at your command. We both have lives outside of this list, and
this list is something we manage in our free time.

Raul has a full time job with GW Micro, and has a very active work
load plus still trying to find time for his wife and kids. As for
myself I have an equally full schedule running a technical support
service that handles everything from general PC repares like reloading
and upgrading someones Windows install to more contract based jobs
like creating websites and creating SQL databases for a company who
needs that type of support. On top of that I have USA Games, a wife, a
6-year old son, and balancing that kind of schedule isn't easy plus
moderate a list like Audyssey. So maybe someday when you actually grow
up have a family of your own, have to work for a living, etc  you
might find certain things like updating the Audyssey list's automatic
reminders is pretty darn low on the things to do for the week.

This I.E. is the same problem I and others have with programming
games. Liam works, Justin works, I work, etc and somehow this list and
several members of the community expect us to serve their every whim.
They want us to produce games on some time table that suits the
customer and not the poor game developer with too much to do with too
little time to do it in. So please try and remember we have full
schedules and we need some breathing room.

Thanks.