Hi Nicol,

You are very welcome.  I am really happy to hear that you like my Simon game so
well.

Like you, I like the cartoon and gun sounds the best.  But piano, guitar and
phone are fun as well.  And then the numbers and letters are challenging.

Thanks again for saying how much you like my Simon game.

BFN

    Jim

LAWYER'S OBSERVATION: " I don't know anyone here that's been killed by a
handgun."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920