For anyone who doesn't already have this. The long-awaited sequel to Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, released all the way back in 2000, is finally less than a month away. MVC 3 will hit shelves on February 15th, 2011, for ps3 and xbox360. I have my order placed already, and can't wait to get it. I'll try and post something either the day of or the day after I get the game. Either way I'll record me popping in the disc for the first time. This is a must-have for anyone who is a fan of fighting games. Here's some gameplay recently released, featuring Mike Hagger, one of the protagonists from Capcom's final fight, and Jean Grey, Aka Phoenix, from Marvel. There's one more character I'm sure of... but I'll leave that to you to figure out. It should be quite obvious.

For those who find the pace of the game too fast, relax. The true reason it's hard to follow for the moment is because we don't know who is who. Having watched so many vids, I can follow things decently well now, even not knowing all the character voices. I know enough. lol. Here's the link to the gameplay.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/MVC3%20-%20Haggar%20%26%20Phoenix%20Gameplay%20Trailer%20%232.mp3