So now that the game is less than a month away from release, I figured I'd post some stuff about how the games works, as a fighting game player and as someone who's been wanting this game for years... gameplay first though.

Marvel Vs. capcom 3 is going to be 3 on 3 like marvel vs. capcom 2. For those who don't know, 3 on 3 does not mean six-player action. You choose a team of three characters, and you duke it out with another team of three. You play until one team has been eliminated all the way. The trick is, as you play you can tag characters in and out, so you can strategize who you want to use when. The gameplay is fast, but not quite as fast as MVC 2. However, it still may take some time to get used to the game if you aren't used to that speed. I urge everyone not to make this a turnoff though, as getting used to how fast MVC play can be is not as bad as it seems. The game will feature the usual special moves along with super flashy hyper combos aka super moves that you can perform. The super meter has five bars this time around, and each character will have what are called two level 1 supers and one level 3. These take up one level of your meter and three, respectively.

Controls:
The controls in marvel vs. capcom 3 are as follows: three attack buttons and a fourth button known as the exchange or e button. This button is used for launching opponents into the air for an air combo as well as being used to tag partners in and out. A list of the buttons follows: