Now I'm curious.  How do you correctly pronounce it?
One of the benefits of my recent purchase of a Mac is the built-in spell
checker and the way it gets integrated into the Mail program, along with almost
every other editing situation.  VoiceOver does a great job of letting me know
when I blunder.  Now, if more people would write accessible games for it...
But I'll save that lament for another day.