Let's get this out their at the top, so as to prevent others from throwing
it out first. I'm being a hypocrite. We've already red 14 messages on this
topic, all because some of us want people to be more like we are. Here's my
two scents

I have a student who learned English as his third language. When he wanted
to right the words "what about" on an email he was righting four me, he
spelled them "wadabou." When ewe take into consideration such things as
accents, learning stiles, and understanding of the English language, ewe
realize that knot everyone is on the same page. I cannot even begin to tell
ewe the field day MS spell check had with "wadabou."

Sew what is my student supposed to dew? Should he stay off of a list like
this because he is afraid of his spelling? How can he learn proper spelling
and bee encouraged to communicate with English speakers if he gets singled
out four his writing?

If ewe cant--I mean truly cant--understand someone's message, ask for
clarification, offer hints, or just delete. If your biggest problem with
puzles, though, is that it irritates ewe, get past it. In the end, its knot
that big of a deal.

Now, spell check my message, pleas, then go back and read its oddities.

Ryan