OK, I've created a test game for anyone interested. The game ID is "reserve5w". The easiest way to sign up for this game is to send an email to r...@rswgame.com with exactly the following line in the message body (not the subject):

join game=reserve5w handle=myname

where "myname" is your in-game name, which can be anything you like (without any spaces). You can also sign up via the web page at https://rswgame.com/en/listAvailable by entering "reserve5w" in the field at the bottom of the page, and clicking the Sign Up button.

The game will begin in 24 hours, with whoever has signed up by that point. I'll walk everyone through the first few turns as we go.

David