My previous email in this thread was lost, perhaps because the mail server software didn't like my attachment. (I had attached a sample order sheet.)

But the more important part of that email was this: Why don't I create a private game for all the possibly-interested people on this list, just to try out the rules and see how the game works? I can set up a "Core" game, which is usually a better choice for a beginner because the rules are a bit simpler.

How many people would be interested?  Zack, Dark, Sarah?  Anyone else?

David