To: "Ken the Crazy" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New Heli available for download

Hi Ken,

Ok, I can see how the option explicit might come in handy for making sure that you do not miss name variable names. And I can not say that I have not been frustrated a few times when I have miss typed a variable name a time or a thousand over the years, but I still do not plan to use option explicit in my programming.

Kind of wonder which, would have or, has wasted more time. Trying to figure out a missed named variable, or doing all of the declaring all and every single variable in every project over the years.

You know I admire all of your games and projects, so this is just a bit of personal preference programming style. Or something like that.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

A choice is always possible, even without any options.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA