what is the url to the stradigy game?lee

ki4qlv

In a message dated 1/29/2011 8:44:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ti...@gmx.net writes:

Hi  David,

cool thing, I just signed up. I'll take the time to read the  rules
before you start the game.

Best regards
Sarah

If you want  to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can  make changes or update your subscription via the web,  at
All  messages are archived and can be searched and read  at
If you have any  questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send  E-mail to  gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.