Hi,

Oh, my vote is definitely for MVC 3. I'm a big comic book fan, and
have been something of a fan of the MVC games. Plus as you pointed out
the last few MK games weren't really that impressive. I've pretty much
lost interest in that series, and unless there is something really
steller I'm gnot forking over any cash for MK 9 myself.

Cheers!