And we have virtually the same view... though the problem is of course, since you have no ps3 or xbox360 that we know if you won't be spending time with either game. Though forking out money for a ps3 might be easier now... since they're only a couple hundred nowadays. I've scene deals for as low as 170. But I hear you completely about the MK series. Unless this game brings something fresh to the table, this series is walking out a loser where I'm concerned. As one of the premier fighting game review websites I know says, "it is going to need more than just a fresh makeover and some HD shock and gore value. This isn't the 90s anymore... blood and gore don't get reactions the way they used to."