Fair enough... I can only imagine how that must've been like. But to be honest, that's one of the reasons I love fighting games to death. As much as there is that requires visual cues such as spacing, combos and the like, it's possible to do those things without being able to see.. it just takes time and patience. And menus can be a pain but once you get past those fighting games give a thrill that a lot of other games don't. Ones that are playable I mean. For the simple reason that... as fun as things like Rock band can be, there's a layer of strategy in a fighting game that you don't get in other multiplayer games that we can play on consoles. Hence why I'm so excited for Marvel VS. Capcom 3. I like the fact that fighting games are probably the closest we can get to sighted people on a competetive level, and it never gets boring facing people online who have their own styles, play differently, etc. But like I said.. I can only imagine what that must be like, to know that some time ago reading menus and whatnot wouldn't be a problem.