Hi,

That might work. Unfortunately, Acapela Heather doesn't like the word
mage. I typed in "skeleton mage" and it says it like "skeleton midge."
No wonder I hate synthetic speech. It doesn't know how to say anything
right.

That's actually one of my problems in producing MOTA. Acapela Heather
is a nice sounding voice, but it has troubles with a number of words.
It saying "midge" instead of "mage" is just a case in point. I've had
to take great pains to have the synth to do as well as it does in the
game. In many cases misspelling words to have it come up with
something close to the correct sounding word.

Cheers!