Hi,

Well, apparently several people need it explained to them in simple
terms. I suppose if I started the level with the main entrence
slamming shut it might have made the purpose of that door more
obvious. I don't know. All I do know is a lot of people were under the
false assumption since that door is there it must lead to a locked
room or something despite the fact you were already in room 1.

Cheers!