Ah I see, those ledges confuse me, I was expecting a rope <Smile>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Confusion about getting past the first level in MOTA.

Hi,

Well, the scream I have isn't quite long enough for that. Sure I can
fade it out, but it ends up being shorter and kind of unrealistic in
my opinion. In this case if you fall off the ledge in room 8 you fall
into room 2 and die.So it isn't as deep as a chasm or something like
that would be.

Cheers!

Hi Tom I found that funny ledge thing, but no rope to get over it, I ran
around for a bit hitting enter bug no bridge came down to cover it so I got
killed.  Love the new walk sounds, one thing though, for the death sounds
would you maybe be able to fade the scream out, if the pit is quite deep.
Has me well scared anyway <Smile>  Great work.