Hi Nicol,

baseco2 is a commercial for Alka Seltzer which is a remedy for an upset
stomach.  Tablets that fizz when you put them in water.  Then you drink it.

baseco4 is a commercial for two candy bars.  Almond Joy has nuts, mounds don't.

baseco5 is a commercial for Cracker Jack.  candy coated popcorn, peanuts and a
prize.  All in a box.

baseco8 is a commercial for Shafer beer.  An inexpensive light beer.

baseco12 is a commercial for a Texaco service station.  You know where you buy
gasoline and get your car serviced or repaired.

BFN

    Jim

I'd love to, but my favorite commercial is on TV.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA