From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:25 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] commercials

Then again, listen to the game promos that have been produced to sell games
for the blind.  Hearing a game being played entices you to buy.  Pointing
out some of the neat features of a game through a commercial, of sorts,
hopefully gets sales.  A game beta does even more, plus it helps to develop
a better game.  But I'll bet, as an example, that a lot of people who
haven't already paid for the game that is now MOTA, after working with the
betas, will buy it.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
heart.