So then would you have to just start over to get out if you are in a locked
room? Sounds frustrating.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 8:12 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 17

Hi,

In deed. Not only that but I am working on timed locks in beta 18. Not only
will you have to react faster, but if you don't open certain statues and
doors with in a certain time limit they will relock. This is a classic
puzzle element of the Tomb Raider games that drives me crazy, but lots of
fun too.

Smile.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5842 (20110203) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5842 (20110203) information _____________