Hi Kai,

Exactly my point. You spelled it out a lot better than I could. The
degree of realism and functionality of even some of the simple
mainstream games are light years more advanced than the most advanced
accessible game you can think of or name.

Of course, the primary reason for that is difference in education and
skill level. Most VI programmers don't even have a college degree when
the people writing pro software have at least a B.A. in computer
science. The more skilled may have a Masters degree. It is hard for us
to compete with such a steep difference in education and skill level.

Cheers!