I play it on the way to and from work. It's a great time killer.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:40 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] BopIt for the iPhone and iPod Touch

I purchased this yesterday for $2.99 and it's really a fun game. It has all
the classic BopIt things like BopIt, PullIt, TwistIt, ETC, but it also has
some new ones like SqueezeIt and PokeIt.

Just thought I'd pass along how neat this game is. I've had to get mean with
my 6 year old cause he wo't give me back my iPhone when he plays it for a
while.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com