Hi, in addition to the web sites posted on here already, I'd be willing to talk to you via phone, or off list via email on this if you like.

Take care.

On 2/8/2011 12:40 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
Point out to your kid that the name of the phone is an "I phone", not a
"you phone", so give! me! back! my! phone! (grin) I'm going to get an
iPhone4 soon, so thanks for the "heads up". I have a whole bunch of
iPhone questions from the point of view of a totally blind user, but
they wouldn't apply to this list. But if anyone knows a source of games
and applications that a blind person can use, I'd sure appreciate the
source. There are tons of apps available from the iTunes store, but how
accessible are they? Suggestions on what will and won't work for a blind
person will be appreciated.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:39 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] BopIt for the iPhone and iPod Touch

I purchased this yesterday for $2.99 and it's really a fun game. It
has all the classic BopIt things like BopIt, PullIt, TwistIt, ETC, but
it also has some new ones like SqueezeIt and PokeIt.

Just thought I'd pass along how neat this game is. I've had to get
mean with my 6 year old cause he wo't give me back my iPhone when he
plays it for a while.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com