What about a me phone? Whahahah!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 12:41 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BopIt for the iPhone and iPod Touch

Point out to your kid that the name of the phone is an "I phone", not a "you
phone", so give! me! back! my! phone!  (grin)  I'm going to get an iPhone4
soon, so thanks for the "heads up".  I have a whole bunch of iPhone
questions from the point of view of a totally blind user, but they wouldn't
apply to this list.  But if anyone knows a source of games and applications
that a blind person can use, I'd sure appreciate the source.  There are tons
of apps available from the iTunes store, but how accessible are they?
Suggestions on what will and won't work for a blind person will be
appreciated.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!