no.
I used scare a bit but again none of the games i played really got my interest so I made it all go away again.
At 09:16 p.m. 9/02/2011, you wrote:
Aside from using jaws cursor along with the adrift runner that came with a version of adrift 3.9 I downloaded recently, is there any better bit of client software for running/playing adrift games?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA