To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 2:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible client for running adrift IF games

Hi Jacob,

I'm using the Scare interpreter to play ADRIFT games. So far, it's working perfectly, though you'll still need to use the JAWS cursor to read the text.

Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.