clement bar 2 of the files all the links did not work.
can you shove them up again?
At 11:35 a.m. 12/02/2011, you wrote:
So... I played some of the Megaman x series. Never much, just a little... but my favorite theme and character has always been zero. Here are a few remixes of his x2 theme, that I can't get enough of. Check em out!

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 version:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Marvel%20vs%20Capcom%203%20Music-%20Zero%26%2339%3Bs%20Theme.mp3
Metal Cover:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Mega%20Man%20X2%20-%20Zero%26%2339%3Bs%20Theme%20METALIZED.mp3
Random remix on youtube:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/megaman%20x2%20zero%20theme%20remix.mp3
And fi
nally, the original SNES theme!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/megaman%20X2-%20zero%20theme.mp3

Oh... and one more. For anyone who played the old Street Fighter games, here's a cover of Ken's theme that I played just now. My hands aren't warmed up and I'm not as good at playing as I'd like to be, but I think this was okay, for the most part. I did three playthroughs of it in a row... first and third are both lead... third with me improvising, which failed horribly. lol. Second one was purely rhythm.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/ssf2%20turbo%20-%20ken%27s%20theme%20cover.mp3

The track I'm playing along to is the official track from the HD remix of the game for the ps3 and xbox360. I didn't have a backing track, so I just turned it down and used my stereo mix to record it. Hope people enjoy these.