yes but not all the youtube stuff.
Unless all of that is the same as the site.
At 10:56 a.m. 13/02/2011, you wrote:
I thought you just said that you got all the stuff from the site Dark mentioned...

At 01:51 PM 12/02/2011, you wrote:
well once you get them clemment all the youtube stuff if you could zip it up and send it my way I'd really appreciate it.
At 10:48 a.m. 13/02/2011, you wrote:
Uh... nope, it wasn't where I got my stuff. I only looked for the one theme, but there's some others I might be getting soon.

At 01:34 PM 12/02/2011, you wrote:
on that note dark I just got all the stuff from there.
7.2gb in all.
there is a payed album to and a couple things I could not get but I have most of that. clement if this is in deed where you got your stuff from then obviously I have it all now.
At 01:48 p.m. 12/02/2011, you wrote:
Zero is particularly awsome, especially when you get into the full history of who he is. That's why mega man x 5 is my favourite of the classic games, and why I worked so hard at playing the mega man zero series, ---- really tough though they were.

You can actually get absolutely every piece of mm related music at http://www.themmnetwork.com/wiki/index.php?title=Music_Archive the biggest mega man fan site on the net.

Also, if you look in their game coverage and character sections you'll find scripts, manual transcriptions and lots of character info certainly enough to follow the entire back story of the game series, in fact I wouldn't have been half as successful in playing the mega man, mega man x and mega man zero series if it hadn't been for the resources and walkthroughs on this site.

Beware the grue!

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 10:35 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] retro time, megaman fans

So... I played some of the Megaman x series. Never much, just a little... but my favorite theme and character has always been zero. Here are a few remixes of his x2 theme, that I can't get enough of. Check em out!

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 version:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Marvel%20vs%20Capcom%203%20Music-%20Zero%26%2339%3Bs%20Theme.mp3
Metal Cover:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Mega%20Man%20X2%20-%20Zero%26%2339%3Bs%20Theme%20METALIZED.mp3
Random remix on youtube:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/megaman%20x2%20zero%20theme%20remix.mp3
And fi
nally, the original SNES theme!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/megaman%20X2-%20zero%20theme.mp3

Oh... and one more. For anyone who played the old Street Fighter games, here's a cover of Ken's theme that I played just now. My hands aren't warmed up and I'm not as good at playing as I'd like to be, but I think this was okay, for the most part. I did three playthroughs of it in a row... first and third are both lead... third with me improvising, which failed horribly. lol. Second one was purely rhythm.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/ssf2%20turbo%20-%20ken%27s%20theme%20cover.mp3

The track I'm playing along to is the official track from the HD remix of the game for the ps3 and xbox360. I didn't have a backing track, so I just turned it down and used my stereo mix to record it. Hope people enjoy these.