No no, this isn't discouraging, no worries about that. As a matter of fact... I like having a discussion like this, as it fasinates me. I know all these concepts, but it's good to know what problems it could cause me if I did try to play it. Though I guess I should've known what you meant about bosses being different. What I meant was that although they are different, it's a question of knowing their patterns and trying to adapt to them.. that was what I meant when I said they had similarities with every fight in a fighting game. But you're right. Aside from that, bosses in platformers are drastically different.

Back to the themes though... I don't know whether you heard the one that was a bit more of a techno dance remix... not the one from Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, the remixer put sounds and voices from the games in rhythm with the music.. I liked that part. lol.